In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Multichannel Sound Reproduction Quality Improves with Angular Separation of Direct and Reflected Sounds - June 2015
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
AES Member Profile
Ing. Lorenzo Rizzi
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Acoustic Consultant
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
Italian Acoustician and Acoustic consultant
Graduates from Politecnico di Milano with a 5 year Telcommunication engineering in 2000, afterwards, in 2002, he obtains a Master of Science in Audio and Acoustics from the University of Salford (UK).
He began the acoustic consultancy and designing activity, working for numerous private and commercial businesses, he keeps on divulgating theoretical and practical Acoustics on the web and on numerous Italian and International magazines.
He collaborated with Professor Farina's LAE in Parma for three years researching on sound diffusion and working on numerous room acoustics projects. He continues his activities of acoustic engineer in room acoustics, environmental noise control and architectural acoustics. His hobbies are playing rock guitar, travelling and trekking.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.