In This Section
A Meta-Analysis of High Resolution Audio Perceptual Evaluation - June 2016
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Thiago Fernandes Vieira
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
Grew up in a family loaded with musicians, and started to play drums at age 9.
In 2010, I´ve built my own private (non-commercial) studio at home, a place that was ranked one of the top 3 small studios in Brazil.
I´ve dedicated a lot of my time to pro audio research as well as producing, recording, mixing, mastering etc. both music and soundtracks.
Although my main instrument is the drums, I also play the acoustic and electric guitars.
Ph.D-University Of Barcelona
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.