In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Acoustic Consultant
Focusing on facilities for the performing arts, for more than two decades we have been involved in projects as diverse as the Kodak (now Dolby) Theater in Hollywood, to the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in Denver and the National Cathedral in Washington DC.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.