In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Church Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Acoustic Consultant
Focusing on facilities for the performing arts, for more than two decades we have been involved in projects as diverse as the Kodak (now Dolby) Theater in Hollywood, to the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in Denver and the National Cathedral in Washington DC.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.