- Introduction by Elizabeth Cohen to Journal issue devoted to archiving, restoration, and digital libraries (PDF file).
- Bulger, Letter to the Editor (PDF file)
- Gladney, Letter to the Editor (PDF file)
- Preserving Our Musical Heritage: A Musician's Outreach to Audio Engineers, by Mickey Hart (PDF file)
- Page 596, Fig. 1, Christel et al (PDF file)
- The Jack Mullin/Bill Palmer Tape Restoration Project, by Richard L. Hess (PDF file)
- Forward into the Past - Protecting Our Musical Heritage: An Architecture Guide for the Music Community, by James Fleming (PDF file)
- List of Internet resources on archiving, restoration, and digital libraries.
- If you are not an AES member already receiving the AES Journal you can find out how to obtain a copy of the July/August issue by contacting AES Publications.
- M. J. Hawksford, "Transparent Differential Coding for High-Resolution Digital Audio,"
Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, volume 49, number 6, pp. 480-497