Posted On: 2017-2-1
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The Software Integrator is the interface between SW components. He/she integrates the SW in agreement with the SW-Project Manager according to SW specification. He/she does basic tests and distributes working packages if issues are found.
- Integrating software modules into software components and software units
- Integrating software units into the system
- Executing developer tests
- Supporting during the tests of software elements
- Ensure consistency and quality of software products
- Be a resourceful point of contact for both test teams and development teams
- Develop and implement functional test plans and software integration plans
- Search and assess external solution implementations
- Degree in technical studies, preferably in Computer Science, SW, Electrical engineering, etc.
- Experience in embedded software development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software development using C/ C++
- Experience of automotive protocols (MOST, LIN, CAN, UDS/ODX) is an advantage
- Knowhow of modern software development process (tools like JIRA, DOORs, Perforce, SVN, DOORS, ClearCase)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is an advantage)
- Flexible in terms of tasks and responsibility
- Ability to build relations and work independently
- Self motivated, passionate about audio and high sense of responsibility
Please mention AES00973 when applying for this position.
400 Atlantic St.
Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: +1 203 328 3500
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets— supported by 15 leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman!