Posted On: 2017-2-1
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Support creation of product specifications (acoustic section) for customer and supplier.
- Preparing and performing audio measurements inside vehicles.
- Perform or support technical evaluations together with the customer.
- Making of technical benchmarks of microphones.
- Develop and tune acoustical components and car microphone applications.
- Assembly and testing of microphone prototypes.
- Cooperate within the acoustic systems group for definition of acoustic measurement methods.
- Support development of acoustic measurement systems.
- Create product documentation and test reports
- A Bachelor degree in acoustics, electrical engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience in an audio related field
- 3-4 years with specific experience in acoustical engineering and measurement
- Affinity to automotive applications
- Familiarity with sound recording and audio measurement tools
- Ability to write reports and technical correspondence to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Broad knowledge of acoustics, particularly microphone acoustics would be plus
- Good computer skills in Windows/Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of matlab, C; algorithm development
- Good English skills (speech and written)
Please mention AES00971 when applying for this position.
400 Atlantic St.
Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: +1 203 328 3500
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets— supported by 15 leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman!