- October 2, 2014
- August 26, 2014
AES Job Board
DTS, Inc. - Senior iOS Application Developer
Posted On: 2014-8-4
Location: Los Gatos, CA, USA
DTS is seeking a Senior iOS Software Developer to work with a highly-skilled team of engineers in our growing Los Gatos office in order to create great iOS applications.
He/she will also work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and other talented software engineers to develop new audio product offerings and improve existing ones. iOS Developer will be supporting integration our audio technology into 3rd party media players, and be looked at as the iOS product expert.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Well versed in principles of object oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Working knowledge of Instruments
• Passion for high quality and well designed products
• Familiarity with common SCM tools
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with digital audio
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 8 years experience with Objective C, iOS, Cocoa touch, and Xcode building applications for both iPhone and iPad
• At least 5 years experience with C++
• Ideally at least 3+ year working with music streaming technology
Other Skills & Abilities:
• MS in Computer Science
• Good understanding of memory management, network programming, and multi-threading
• At least 2 iOS applications in the App Store
• Experience developing for and creating automated unit test frameworks
• Experience coding globalized mobile apps that work smoothly in multiple languages
Please apply http://www.dts.com/careers
Please mention AES00671 when applying for this position.
About DTS, Inc.
5220 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone: +1 818 436 1000
Fax: +1 818 436 1999
DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) is a premier audio solutions provider for high-definition entertainment experiences—anytime, anywhere, on any device. DTS' audio solutions enable delivery and playback of clear, compelling high-definition audio which is incorporated by hundreds of licensee customers around the world, into an array of consumer electronic devices. From a renowned legacy as a pioneer in high definition multi-channel audio, DTS became a mandatory audio format in the Blu-ray Disc standard and is now increasingly deployed in enabling digital delivery of compelling movies, music, games and other forms of digital entertainment to a growing array of network-connected consumer devices. DTS technology is in car audio systems, digital media players, DVD players, game consoles, home theaters, PCs, set-top boxes, smart phones, surround music content and every device capable of playing Blu-ray discs. Founded in 1993, DTS' corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California with its licensing operations headquartered in Limerick, Ireland. DTS also has offices in Los Gatos and Santa Ana, California, Washington, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.