- August 26, 2014
- July 2, 2014
AES Job Board
DTS, Inc. - Senior iOS Software Developer
Posted On: 2014-6-16
Location: Encino, CA, USA
DTS is seeking a Senior iOS Software Developer to work with a team of engineers to create great iOS applications.
He/she will also work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Experience developing network based applications using XML
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Working knowledge of Instruments
• Passion for high quality and well designed products
• Working knowledge of SVN
• Great written and verbal communication skills
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 3 years experience with Objective C, iOS, Cocoa touch, and Xcode building applications for both iPhone and iPad
• At least 2 years experience with C++
• Deep understanding of memory management, network / socket programming, and multi-threading
• Accessibility framework experience
• Experience developing for and creating automated unit test frameworks
• Experience coding globalized mobile apps that work smoothly in multiple languages
• At least 2 iOS applications in the App Store
• Well versed in principles of object oriented design and design patterns
Please apply http://www.dts.com/careers
Please mention AES00646 when applying for this position.
About DTS, Inc.
5220 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone: +1 818 436 1000
Fax: +1 818 436 1999
DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) is a premier audio solutions provider for high-definition entertainment experiences—anytime, anywhere, on any device. DTS' audio solutions enable delivery and playback of clear, compelling high-definition audio which is incorporated by hundreds of licensee customers around the world, into an array of consumer electronic devices. From a renowned legacy as a pioneer in high definition multi-channel audio, DTS became a mandatory audio format in the Blu-ray Disc standard and is now increasingly deployed in enabling digital delivery of compelling movies, music, games and other forms of digital entertainment to a growing array of network-connected consumer devices. DTS technology is in car audio systems, digital media players, DVD players, game consoles, home theaters, PCs, set-top boxes, smart phones, surround music content and every device capable of playing Blu-ray discs. Founded in 1993, DTS' corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California with its licensing operations headquartered in Limerick, Ireland. DTS also has offices in Los Gatos and Santa Ana, California, Washington, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.