- August 26, 2014
- July 2, 2014
AES Job Board
iZotope, Inc. - .Net Web Developer
Posted On: 2014-6-4
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
About the job:
iZotope is looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer to join our industrious and energetic Marketing team. In this role, you would apply your skills in client-side, database-driven programming, with a primary focus on Content Management System (CMS) integrations and extending to various platforms including eCommerce and marketing campaign systems. You will provide a variety of web application design, development, and maintenance services as specified by Marketing stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop iZotope’s website from approved design layouts and functional requirements.
• Develop, configure, administer, and update the CMS, eCommerce, and marketing campaign platforms.
• Create and maintain web services, back-end databases, and related applications.
• Reliably deploy website files and data to servers.
• Make code revisions to website as directed. Ensure cross-browser compatibility, performance, and robustness of the website. Evaluate site performance and make modifications as necessary to optimize.
• Monitor production website for errors and performance issues. Address technical and administrative issues related to the CMS, eCommerce, and marketing campaign platforms. Work with respective vendors to resolve issues.
• Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
• 5+ years of experience in professional web application development, database design and development, and system integration
• Extensive hands-on experience with .NET Web Application Development using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP .NET MVC 4+)
• Hands-on experience in CMS, eCommerce and marketing campaign platform development and deployment
• Experience with database design and development (schema design, complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with Microsoft Web API and RESTful services
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Results oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Building and maintaining high-traffic websites
• Building and maintaining responsive design websites
• Experience with Git, IIS 7+, Python
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Experience working with web, mobile, and social channels
• Familiar with online commerce concepts and workflows
• EPiServer CMS/DMS experience a huge plus
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
This is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. All applications should include a cover letter and resume. In the cover letter please include links to the sites that you have worked on.
Please mention AES00636 when applying for this position.
About iZotope, Inc.
700 Technology Square, Ste. 400
Cambridge, MA 02139
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are used by millions of people in over 50 countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston's iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS's "Survivor," the Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch," the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications.