- July 2, 2014
- June 4, 2014
AES Job Board
iZotope, Inc. - Software Engineer Frameworks
Posted On: 2014-4-2
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
Responsibilities will include:
• Building capacity in shared frameworks that support iZotope’s many Windows & OS X software products
• Streamlining and improving upon existing functionality
• Developing and maintaining API’s for internal engineering use
• Working with product teams to repackage and refactor product-specific functionality into reusable code
• Assisting in the development of internal tools for programming, debugging and building software
• General software maintenance
• BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Strong C++ development experience
• Prior experience developing frameworks and/or experience working with a large, shared code base
• Familiarity with software design patterns such as Factory Method, REST and MVC
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Team player
• Experience using and/or developing audio plugin SDKs
• Experience with multi-threaded software development
• Experience with UI Frameworks such as QT
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Apple Xcode, and Git
• Experience of Agile software development using Scrum
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please mention AES00625 when applying for this position.
About iZotope, Inc.
700 Technology Square, Ste. 400
Cambridge, MA 02139
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are used by millions of people in over 50 countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston's iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS's "Survivor," the Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch," the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications.