- February 5, 2014
- December 26, 2013
AES Job Board
DTS, Inc. - Senior Audio Software Developer
Posted On: 2013-12-5
Location: Calabasas, CA, USA
DTS, Inc. seeks a motivated self-starter interested in working with a creative and talented team of engineers to devise and develop software architecture, applications and Plug In’s for professional audio content creation and authoring. The candidate shall support customer integration and technology demonstration and promotion.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Devise and develop software architecture/framework and Plug In’s for DTS professional audio coding suite including audio pre-processing tools, encoders, stream editing tools, monitoring tools, etc.
• Support / educate customers in their understanding, integration and testing of DTS technologies
• Development of software tools for testing, certification and integration of DTS software solutions into customer’s products
• Familiarity with content preparation workflows for rich media digital delivery such as Audio post production as well as music production. Must also have deep understanding of automation requirements (watch folders or similar) etc.
• Familiarity with multi-media container formats like MP4, Adobe Flash, 3GP etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate technically related information to non-technical audience
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with software development for professional audio applications (AAX and VST, is a must… RTAS, Audio-units etc. is good )
• Excellent technical writing and presentation skills
• Excellent communications and organizational skills including multi-tasking capabilities.
• Team oriented work ethic
Please apply today http://www.dts.com!
Please mention AES00592 when applying for this position.
About DTS, Inc.
5220 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone: +1 818 436 1000
Fax: +1 818 436 1999
DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) is a digital technology company dedicated to delivering the ultimate entertainment experience. DTS decoders are in virtually every major brand of 5.1-channel surround processor, and there are hundreds of millions of DTS-licensed consumer electronics products available worldwide. A pioneer in multichannel audio, DTS technology is in home theater, car audio, PC and game console products, as well as DVD-Video, Blu-ray Disc, and Surround Music software. Founded in 1993, DTS’ corporate headquarters are located in Agoura Hills, California, with its licensing operations headquartered in Limerick, Ireland. DTS also has offices in Northern California, Washington, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. For further information, please visit www.dts.com. DTS is a registered trademark of DTS, Inc.