- November 26, 2013
- October 29, 2013
AES Job Board
iZotope, Inc. - Online Marketing Manager
Posted On: 2013-10-18
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
About the Job
iZotope is looking for an Online Marketing Manager who is passionate about the latest online developments and strategies. You will develop iZotope.com to be an industry icon and go-to hub of interesting and educational information and products for musicians, engineers, and post production professionals. You will grow iZotope’s customer base through targeted content-driven campaigns created by iZotope’s Marketing department.
Key Objectives for the Online Marketing Manager:
• Develop manage and execute iZotope’s strategic online marketing goals
• Trumpet iZotope’s website as a hub and destination for music and post production hobbyists and professionals alike
• Support iZotope’s New Customer Acquisition goals and grow iZotope’s customer base via online advertising, SEO, retargeting, and other online technologies and initiatives
• Oversee and improve iZotope’s website funnel and increase conversions
• Devise and monitor A/B testing and tracking to optimize user experience and funnel on iZotope’s website
• Utilize a modern approach to SEO and SEM taking advantage of iZotope’s content marketing strategy
• Create and develop iZotope’s online advertising strategy
• Plan for publishing content: e.g. multimedia, blog, social media, drip campaigns
• Include online advertising such as: Google AdWords / Bing/Yahoo YouTube promoted Videos, and retargeting campaigns
• Create a strategy for banner ads and other impression based advertising
• Develop strategy to roll out marketing automation
• Cultivate email marketing and segmentation
• 10 years related experience in online marketing
• 5+ years experience with online advertising, marketing campaigns
• 5+ years experience with direct sales and email marketing
• Professional level knowledge of current SEM, SEO, and website optimization trends and techniques
• Shared passion for content marketing and brand building
• Thorough understanding of channel conflicts
• Self-motivated team player with great organizational and communications skills
• International experience including managing multilingual websites and communications are a plus
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Must be authorized to work in the US.
What will you do in the first 12 months?
You will help craft the strategy for iZotope’s online marketing and direct sales initiatives. You will also help create and execute on iZotope’s localization strategy, improve the user experience, develop marketing automation, and design an elegant shopping experience. You will drive new customers to iZotope.com through improved SEO, SEM and online advertising campaigns. Finally, you will direct how iZotope publishes our storytelling, content, and educational assets via online channels.
Please mention AES00580 when applying for this position.
About iZotope, Inc.
700 Technology Square, Ste. 400
Cambridge, MA 02139
iZotope is a research-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winning products and audio technologies are used by millions of people in over 50 countries, from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverse clients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan; radio stations like Boston's iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS's "Survivor," the Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch," the World Cup broadcast, and the GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technology is also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such as Adobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; as well as a growing number of mobile phone applications.