- November 26, 2013
- October 29, 2013
AES Job Board
Catalyst Recruiting, Inc. - Senior Resident Engineer
Posted On: 2013-8-28
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Automotive audio Resident Engineer with an OEM supplier for (and positioned in/with) Chrysler. Position is with the leading OEM audio and infotainment manufacturer, working on-site with Chrysler. This is a key strategic position involving all levels of technical, budget, engineering and interpersonal skills.
• Lead the integration aspects of new product development programs at the customer’s site:
• Other audio components
• Integration with infotainment
• Other systems (electrical, communication, etc)
• Communicate customer design directions and changes to company design teams
• Ensure proper, timely and accurate communication of information both ways concerning all technical and other aspects (such as budget, time, scope, design, etc)
• Continual review of the projects to ensure as few surprises as possible….
• Review of parts (concept, prototype, production) with customer; ensure feedback both ways
• Continually review systems integration to ensure….that it works!
• Regularly interface with company sales, technical support, R&D, engineering, systems engineers, etc
• Work with company sales to ensure proper scope, pricing, design, etc.
• Technical degree in appropriate engineering field
• 5+ years of applicable technical experience
• Specific Knowledge in test equipment
• Understanding of various software and diagnostics
• Understanding of how the customer (Chrysler) works in terms of acceptance of systems, change orders, review processes, etc
• 5+ years of related experience in an OEM as resident, release or similar position
• Experience in automotive audio
• Specific software: Unigraphics, NX, CATIA V5, TeamCenter
• Experience in Chrysler as an employee, contractor or other OEM supplier
Please mention AES00554 when applying for this position.
About Catalyst Recruiting, Inc.
11629 N. Settlers Drive
Parker, CO 80138
Catalyst Recruiting is a company specializing in recruiting in the audio and similar fields. We recruit into all from entry-level engineers through vice-president of engineering and some technical-type business fields.
We started in the raw materials area and have moved into one of the most enjoyable uses of raw materials: engineering, manufacture and sale of audio equipment! Not often we in recruiting can experience the success of our candidates and clients by turning on the stereo on the car or living room!
Please feel to send a note: We respond to all, and keep information from anyone we receive completely confidential unless and until all parties explicitly agree (needed in this small world!).