Posted On: 2019-2-18
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in our Product Verification (PV) team at Audio Precision you will be responsible for employing state of the art manual and automated testing techniques to prove that Audio Precision’s products perform at levels that will delight our customers
• Development of manual and automated testing processes and approaches that ensure high quality product releases within schedule and resource constraints.
• Writing test plans, estimating testing efforts, developing and hands-on execution of tests in accordance with established processes and product development milestones.
• Monitoring test results and reporting defects in reproducible and timely manner.
• Reviewing product requirements, providing feedback on testability/usability.
• Developing and executing regression tests to ensure that pre-existing product functionality has not degraded.
• Performing manual exploratory testing, developing automated tests and running automated test scenarios as necessary to meet project goals.
• Administering and rebuilding test platforms as necessary to complete release process.
• Reporting defects through bug tracking system and providing feedback during bug triages as necessary.
• Support other organizations with testing or bug reproduction as necessary to resolve customer issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of PV principles, processes and defect tracking techniques.
• Ability to develop automated tests using .Net/C# and Windows PC system administration skills are required.
• Minimum of five years’ hands-on Software test/Software Quality Engineering experience testing and troubleshooting combined hardware/software systems.
• Familiarity and experience with the use of oscilloscopes, electrical signal characteristics and fundamentals of electrical engineering is preferred.
• Prior experience with audio test and measurement is highly preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile Methods is preferred.
• Experience developing and testing with LabVIEW is a plus.
Please mention AES001229 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.