Posted On: 2019-2-4
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
You will be responsible for the creation and publication of technical documentation for Audio Precision products, including user documents, embedded help, tech notes, magazine articles, product imagery, data sheets, white papers and instructional videos.
• Interact with Audio Precision engineers, technical support and marketing/sales staff to define and create user documents describing the operation of AP hardware and software.
• Format and layout documents for publication, and work with contractors and vendors to accomplish creation, layout and publication of user documents.
• Photograph or work with photographers as needed for product documentation and promotion.
• Illustrate or work with illustrators as needed for product documentation and promotion.
• Produce videos or work with video producers as needed for product documentation and promotion.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in technical writing
• Demonstrate the ability to write well, providing clear, concise descriptions and instructions in well-wrought English, with a style and authority suitable to the international leader in audio test.
• Possess a solid understanding of current audio technology (analog or digital), across pro audio, consumer and industrial markets. Alternative: experience with, and solid understanding of, test and measurement.
• Demonstrate proficiency with writing, layout and illustration software tools such as Microsoft Word, Adobe toolset (InDesign, Framemaker, Robohelp, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom).
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• An eye for design.
• Some familiarity with coding.
• Experience in electronics troubleshooting.
• Photography and/or illustration skills.
• Video production and editing skills.
• Adequate on- and off-camera talent skills.
How to Apply: please send your resume to email@example.com
Please mention AES001221 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.