Posted On: 2019-1-30
Location: South East, UK
This is a British owned and managed loudspeaker manufacturer looking to expand their R&D department in order to grow their product range in the hi-fi and home theatre market and beyond.
The Acoustic Engineering Manager will lead the acoustics team, defining new products, therefore directly influencing the success of the company. You will be responsible for researching and prototyping new technologies, mentoring and growing your team of talented engineers, developing ideas, steering discussions, communicating across multi-disciplines and delivering projects on time.
* A proven engineering manager able to lead teams, mentor and motivate engineers, and oversee research, development, processes and documentation.
* A Degree or Masters in Acoustics or an associated subject.
* Proven experience in product development of loudspeaker products – cradle to grave.
* In-depth knowledge of transducer design and loudspeaker system design.
* Expert at listening to, tuning, measuring and analysing loudspeaker systems.
* Direct experience of mass manufacturing would be considered an advantage.
* Experience of simulations using COMSOL would be considered an advantage.
How to Apply: Email your interest to email@example.com or apply via our website: https://interfacio.com/acoustic-engineering-manager/
Please mention AES001220 when applying for this position.
15 Princeton Mews
167 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the audio, music, broadcast, and related technology sectors. We work with our clients to identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, engineering and management personnel. Using our own extensive industry knowledge and real world experience we are able to leverage our market knowledge and understanding across these sectors to search and select the right skills, experience and culture fit for our clients