Posted On: 2019-1-8
Location: Begbroke, Oxford, England
A unique opportunity to manage one of the leading and most respected brands within the professional audio industry. Solid State Logic require a marketing manager to lead the ongoing development of the brand and associated product lines across live, studio, broadcast and install markets.
If you are passionate about audio and have the marketing skills, experience and team ethic to help create the next chapter of the SSL story, then we want to hear from you.
To be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy, communications, marketing operations and PR activities.
• Lead the marketing function as part of the senior management team
• To develop and execute the company marketing strategy in alignment with corporate and sales goals
• To set and deliver the short and long-term marketing activities against the strategy and budget in agreement with the Managing Director and Group Marketing Director
• To set all budgets in agreement with the Managing Director and Group Marketing Director
• To be responsible for the development and implementation of all content, creative and supporting materials in alignment with brand values
• To set KPI’s and measure the success of all marketing, communications and PR programs
• To report monthly to management on all marketing developments and KPI’s
• To talent manage and develop the marketing team
• Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
• 5+ years senior marketing experience
• 5+ years managing professional audio or AV technology related brands
• Execution of brand building and development in multiple markets
• Large tradeshow and event organisation to budget
• Management of press, agency and channel relations
• Strong knowledge and application of digital marketing techniques including social media and websites
• Experience of using professional image editing and design software
• Proven ability to plan and oversee projects and budgets
• Collaborative team worker with ‘hands on’ approach and good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and upbeat
• Good level of common sense and professional work ethic
• Creative and willing to 'have a go' at new things
• Highly organised, confident communicator
• Ability to travel and attend events worldwide
How to Apply: To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK. Please send your CV and covering letter that states your current salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001217 when applying for this position.
25 Springhill Road
Solid State Logic Ltd. is the world’s leading manufacturer of analog and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for broadcast, music, and postproduction professionals. SSL’s product range include digital broadcast consoles, broadcast audio routing and resource sharing systems, analog consoles with integral DAW control, outboard processors and I/O devices, DSP powered Plug-ins, software products, and the Gravity video asset management system.