Posted On: 2018-12-11
Location: Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan
Researching new technologies for application in Headphone/Microphone/Audio related products. Accountable for acoustic components development, measurement, verification and analysis. Effectively communicate knowledge and findings cross-functionally, and support technology and transfers to project teams. Explore and monitor new technology applications in the marketplace, and classify opportunities.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related disciplines.
- Passionate in innovation, technology, process, and design.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and work ethics.
- Exceptional open-ended problem solving skills.
- Familiar with headphone and loudspeaker development including design, and tuning.
- Knowledge in audio system concepts and failure analysis.
- Track record of successfully collaborating with cross functional teams to develop and optimize acoustical component design for new products.
- Ability to define, build, and characterizing physical prototypes; this includes devising and executing measurements and critical listening on physical prototypes.
- Experienced with acoustic related apparatus and equipment: Soundcheck ,audio precision, HATS, and use of anechoic chamber.
- Expertise in acoustic design and corresponding requirements & communication criteria , such as JB0903, TIA 920, EN50332, SPL,THD, rub & buzz , loudness.
How to Apply: E-mail CV to HR
Please mention AES001210 when applying for this position.
No 1-5, Li-Hsin RD., 1, Science Park
30078 Hsinchu Taiwan
Phone: +886 3 5666780
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology, the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Started in 2002, HyperX began with one line of high-performance memory and grown over the years to encompass multiple product lines of memory modules, solid-state drives, USB Flash drives, headsets, and mouse pads. Featuring best-in-class components that deliver superior performance, quality, and aesthetic design for more than a decade, HyperX products are the choice of top-rated gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide. From setting memory world records to achieving the most stringent product certifications, HyperX is committed to delivering reliable products with the highest performance standards. In addition, HyperX is the proud sponsor of more than 20 gaming teams globally and the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters and Dreamhack festivals. HyperX products are designed to meet the most rigorous demands of professional gamers to give them the winning edge and help gamers stay on top of their game.