Posted On: 2018-10-4
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a SoC design effort helping Digital Engineers verify and build a design with a critical impact on Antelope customers. You will get hands-on experience in special test and timing closure techniques that allows advanced FPGA designs to become successful products.
- As an FPGA STA Engineer, you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of SoC design.
- Full chip and block level timing closure ownership throughout the entire project cycle (RTL, synthesis and physical implementation).
- Develop and maintain methodology and flows related to timing verification and closure.
- Generation of block and full chip timing constraints.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL.
- Willingness to learn FPGA timing constraints generation and timing closure.
- Familiarity with FPGA synthesis, build and programming tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self starter and highly motivated.
- Opportunity to work for a top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology.
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people.
- Brand new, spacious and centrally located HQ, near metro and bus stops.
- Above average compensation and performance-related bonus schemes.
- Medical, dental and social benefits.
How to Apply: If you are a "self starter" that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV at email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention AES001195 when applying for this position.
133 Tsarigradsko shose
BG 1704 Sofia
Phone: +359 2 439 15 48
Antelope Audio has a strong background in digital audio equipment manufacturing. We are dedicated to help people achieve high definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. We pioneered the adoption of Atomic clock generators in Audio Master Clocks. Now we implement pro audio technologies in a product line of USB D/A converters (DACs), targeting both audiophiles and professionals. Our digital audio gear cater both to the professional and audiophile community providing high-definition audio thanks to the proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) and Oven Controlled Jitter management.