Posted On: 2018-9-7
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Antelope Audio (150 employees) designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for an experienced developer to join our R&D team (35 engineers) working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
We are looking for an experienced PCB Layout Designer to join our multinational team of enthusiastic professionals.
The right candidate will create printed circuit board artwork working with electronics, embedded and hardware engineers, digital electronic engineers, while contributing design expertise during implementation of products which combine power circuitry, micro-processors, FPGAs and high-speed communications.
- Design PCBs including analog, high-speed digital, and mixed signal from initial block diagram through delivery
- Perform DRC and other verification using layout tools
- Document BOM and full fabrication process including assembly
- Layout signal integrity simulations
- Altium Designer or equivalent schematic/layout tools
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in high density, high-speed PCB for high layer count on large form factor products
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated engineers and technicians
- Good communications in oral and written English language
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Above average compensation with bonus schemes based on performance
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits
How to Apply: If you are a "self starter" that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention AES001188 when applying for this position.
133 Tsarigradsko shose
BG 1704 Sofia
Phone: +359 2 439 15 48
Antelope Audio has a strong background in digital audio equipment manufacturing. We are dedicated to help people achieve high definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. We pioneered the adoption of Atomic clock generators in Audio Master Clocks. Now we implement pro audio technologies in a product line of USB D/A converters (DACs), targeting both audiophiles and professionals. Our digital audio gear cater both to the professional and audiophile community providing high-definition audio thanks to the proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) and Oven Controlled Jitter management.