Posted On: 2018-9-7
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Antelope Audio (150 employees) designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. The company has been steadily growing and at this point we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with Italian to join our team working on the new generation of advanced digital audio hardware. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
- Generate new business through activities of prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top prospects, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and close the sale
- Constantly strive to achieve > 30% growth YTD on the assigned region
- Build, Develop, optimize and maintain profitable relationships with Antelope Audio key accounts and prepare various strategies to enhance the sales and market share growth.
- Be confident with actively pushing Antelope Audio current products, taking pre-orders for new ones and at the same time buying back from the dealers marketing through their sales channels to facilitate sell through.
- Propose and implement creative ideas to generate new business /with focus on product launches, promotions, etc./;
- Ensure merchandising guidelines and criteria are followed in store and web, maintaining brand image;
- Develop and run sales training workshops and seminars for our clients and partners in order to facilitate the sell out.
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the pro audio market (preferable but not mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years experience in business development sales and marketing or key account management,(preferably on an international level in retail dealership growing industry)
- Be sales, marketing and merchandising savy
- Preferably have previous experience with: creating Q schemes with targets, margin and taxes calculation, quoting, working with contracts and ERP/CRM
- Proficient English (above B2 level certified) , written and spoken
- Excellent Italian (above C1 level certified)
- Self-motivation, a drive to succeed and an ability to work as part of a team required;
- Proactive, self starter with high-level of persistence and can do attitude. Determined to make a change in the status quo and hungry for gaining market share.
- Show passion for people and products;
- Audio or electronics background and previous sales dealing experience in creating demand for a push brand will be considered as an advantage
- An ideal candidate would be comfortable in working in an environment that is very dynamic, flexible, aggressive and entrepreneurial outside of his/her comfort zone.
- Personality of competitive, extrovert, confident, rhetoric, charismatic, resourceful, positive, coach able, independent, personable with a sense of urgency salesman fighter.
- Opportunity to work for top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology
- Friendly work environment in a team of young highly skilled,and motivated people with international experience
- Brand new, spacious, centrally located building near metro and bus-stops
- Above average compensation with several aggressive bonus schemes based on sales performance
- Leading medical, dental and social benefits
- Freedom to create definitive products for the world of arts
- Unique chance to shine, make change, be heard and recognised and exercise your entrepreneurial skill n an innovative organisation operating on a worldwide scale, with the biggest R&D department in the industry
How to Apply: NOTE: The position is best suited for individuals with entrepreneurial spirit who are excited to take on the challenge of developing a unique new brand on a saturated market where competition "rules" for ages.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention AES001187 when applying for this position.
133 Tsarigradsko shose
BG 1704 Sofia
Phone: +359 2 439 15 48
Antelope Audio has a strong background in digital audio equipment manufacturing. We are dedicated to help people achieve high definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. We pioneered the adoption of Atomic clock generators in Audio Master Clocks. Now we implement pro audio technologies in a product line of USB D/A converters (DACs), targeting both audiophiles and professionals. Our digital audio gear cater both to the professional and audiophile community providing high-definition audio thanks to the proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) and Oven Controlled Jitter management.