Posted On: 2018-8-28
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Dysonics is a spatial audio solutions provider for device manufacturers. We package decades of academic research into functional software libraries that improve the quality of experience for millions of users world wide. We're a small, tight-knit office with the backing of major industrial players and connections to top-notch academic institutions.
Currently, Dysonics is seeking a generalist senior software engineer who is able to dive into an array of projects with no supervision other than a statement of direction. C++ and Windows development are mandatory. Driver, embedded, and /or mobile development would be nice to have.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of on-the-job coding experience.
- Experience working with large++ codebases.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- A desire to share information and to be understood.
- Finding solutions to difficult problems without guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
How to Apply: Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Get our attention with links to public coding projects or to products you’ve helped ship.
Please mention AES001185 when applying for this position.
404 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Dysonics is a spatial audio solutions provider for device manufacturers building on decades of academic research and industrial R&D.