Posted On: 2018-3-27
Location: Mid West, USA
In your position as Director of Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Direct and coordinate a large engineering team performing research and development for professional loudspeaker products.
- Provide technological leadership for the engineering team to enable effective and fast product integration into the market.
- Work alongside management and product managers to define new products.
- Liaise with management and manufacturing to ensure quality and compliance standards are met, and effective manufacturing processes and test procedures are in place.
- Travel internationally between company and customer locations.
This is a major global corporation with a specialist engineering team designing and developing products for the professional audio industry. You will have the backing of a large company combined with the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and professional team. Located in what is reputed to be one of the happiest states in the US, you will benefit from good schools, healthy living and diverse culture.
- A BSc or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or Physics.
- A track record of bringing professional loudspeaker products to market.
- Outstanding leadership skills and strategic decision-making capability.
- Solid experience of engineering leadership in a managerial capacity at a corporate level.
You are ready to take on a big role in a big company, using your engineering knowledge and management expertise to move this team into the next chapter of its history. You can really make a difference and have the energy and drive to make things happen.
How to Apply: Follow the link and submit your CV: https://jobs.recruitsosimple.com/job/1907/59
Please mention AES001135 when applying for this position.
15 Princeton Mews
167 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the audio, music, broadcast, and related technology sectors. We work with our clients to identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, engineering and management personnel. Using our own extensive industry knowledge and real world experience we are able to leverage our market knowledge and understanding across these sectors to search and select the right skills, experience and culture fit for our clients