Posted On: 2018-3-9
Location: United Kingdom, flexible
In your position as New Business Development you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help one of the leading manufacturers to continue developing their market.
- Use your network, experience and understanding of professional audio and sound reinforcement systems to
develop new markets in key core and complementary installation segments.
- Work with in-house Application Support to specify first class solutions for clients and key end users.
This manufacturer is a leading producer of professional audio products globally, creating high end products that are used all over the world. They pride themselves on their unique and unconventional team who are comprised of over 400 people worldwide, with each person contributing collaboratively to the progress and growth of the company and the technology they produce.
- A professional background and an established network in the Pro audio UK business
- A self-motivated, positive and charismatic individual
- You’re a long term, strategic thinker
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business and market opportunities. You are a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a strong network who would enjoy a new challenge in the UK/Ireland.
How to Apply: Follow the link and apply directly here
Please mention AES001116 when applying for this position.
15 Princeton Mews
167 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the audio, music, broadcast, and related technology sectors. We work with our clients to identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, engineering and management personnel. Using our own extensive industry knowledge and real world experience we are able to leverage our market knowledge and understanding across these sectors to search and select the right skills, experience and culture fit for our clients