Posted On: 2018-2-26
Location: Székesfehérvár, HUNGARY
• Responsible for supporting the proper maintenance of existing transducer designs after their initial launch.
• Support cost savings initiatives, warranty issues, and other product related concerns in order to maintain quality and profitablitiy.
• Meeting timing and budget requirements, subsidiary coordination and customer interface, as required.
• Implement direction for development, testing, costing, feasibility studies for new and existing transducer development programs and processes. Advises manager as to status of results and resource requirements at various stages of the project or process.
• Ensures and self manages product coordination of customer requirements within established time and economic criteria.
• Interfaces with all customers and departments to assess performance of the assigned transducer products and takes action to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Seeks out ways to improve product development efficiencies, processes and technical competency within defined responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical (or Mechatronics) Engineering or related engineering discipline, i.e. Physics.
• 3-5 years related experience in the field of loudspeakers and acoustics
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in acoustic transducer design
• Fluency in English, German is an advantage
• Thorough knowledge of electromechanical principles gained from both a good academic foundation and via practical application and experience
• Knowledge of state of the art loudspeaker measurement and simulation methods and systems
• Self-motivated, passionate about audio and high sense of responsibility
Please click on the job posted to the Harman career site and submit an application:
Please mention AES001112 when applying for this position.
400 Atlantic St.
Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: +1 203 328 3500
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets— supported by 15 leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 13,400 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman!