Posted On: 2017-10-24
Location: Dendermonde, Belgium
Research and development of new audio transducers and/or sound tuning
• Participating as part of the project team in the development of new audio transducers and sound solutions for the automotive market
• Hands-on design and modification of audio transducers to meet customer performance requirements from prototype to production stage
• Applying your acoustics knowledge in the definition of transducer components, transducer-specifications, electrical requirements and methods for optimizing sound reproduction performance
• Evaluation of your prototypes by means of acoustic measurements and listening tests
• Participate in the innovation process by applying your knowledge and experience in the electro-acoustic domain
• Travelling to and working with technical partners, suppliers and customers when required
• Using simulation tools to analyze and prepare acoustic solutions as part of your daily activities
• Working towards solutions through cooperation with your colleagues and able to deliver on deadlines
Works under minimum supervision of a group leader.
Requires frequent interaction with both internal & external parties.
1. Academic / Professional Qualification:
• Masters or Bachelors degree in the electronics, electromechanics, physics or acoustics.
2. Expertise / Working Experience
• Experience with measuring audio devices or loudspeakers is desired
• Experience in DIY loudspeaker building is a plus
• Loudspeaker simulation and/or FEA expertise are a plus
• Listening skills are a plus
3. Language skills:
• Dutch (verbal & written) & English (verbal&written) required.
• French (verbal & written) & German (verbal & written) are preferred but not mandatory.
4. Personal attributes:
• Solutions oriented & analytical thinker
• Outgoing personality, team player
Interested? Go to our job pages on our website: https://pss.myprogreso.com/perfnav/recruitment/homepage/viewjobopenings.asp
Please mention AES001083 when applying for this position.