Posted On: 2017-6-14
Location: Little Ferry, NJ, USA
Eventide Inc seeks Summer Intern for Social and Artist Outreach
Eventide, located in Little Ferry, NJ is seeking summer interns to work with our audio team in promoting our products and brand. Successful candidates must be diligent, creative, purposeful and dedicated. Ability to work closely and collaboratively with a small team is critical.
• At least 20 hours per week at the office in Little Ferry.
• At least 6 consecutive weeks of internship
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with social media outreach
• Positive attitude
• Passion for audio and recording
• Experience using audio gear
• DAW/plugin software experience
• Photoshop experience
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to focus on assigned tasks
• Help promote products and brand
• Engage with customers across social media channels – Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Youtube
• Promote current sales, product reviews, artist stories.
• Participate in forums, facebook groups, online communities
• Use social media to reach artists
• Assist in production of Gear Club podcasts
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests for support
Internship at Eventide in Little Ferry, NJ
Email resumes to email@example.com
Eventide, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please mention AES001043 when applying for this position.
1 Alsan Way
Little Ferry, New Jersey 07643
Eventide was founded in 1971 in New York City. Eventide is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital audio processing products for recording, broadcast, and live performance. Headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, Eventide invented the H910, the first Harmonizer effects processor in 1975.