Posted On: 2017-6-12
Location: Camas, WA, USA
Our mobile speaker group seeking a self-motivated Acoustical Engineer to focus on audio algorithm development.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Specify, prototype, and develop new audio signal processing algorithms for a variety of functions including:
* Music playback
- Support cross-functional product development teams including Electrical, Acoustical, and Firmware engineers, by providing easily reusable code, creating test specifications and performing objective validation of real time performance
- Administer objective and subjective evaluations
- Develop tools for other engineers to accelerate and improve product development
- BS EE or CE (MS preferred) or related degree with emphasis on signal processing
- 5+ years audio signal processing algorithm development experience
- Experience with NR, AEC, ANC, Compression, and psychoacoustics related algorithms
- Work with acoustical transfer functions
- Proficient in C, MATLAB, fixed/floating point DSP
- Audio hardware and critical listening
- Experience with Max MSP, PureData or other real time Audio Plugin development is a bonus
For a full job description and to apply, please visit our web site:
Please mention AES001040 when applying for this position.
4700 NW Camas Meadows Drive
Camas, Washington 98607
Phone: +1 360 817 1200
Fax: +1 360 817 1331