Posted On: 2017-6-8
Location: Little Ferry, NJ, USA
At Eventide, we provide solutions to two markets - audio and call recording. Our hardware and software audio products are used by musicians, engineers, producers and composers in the music, film and broadcast fields. Our call recording solution are high-reliability IP-based audio and video recording solutions used by high-demand customers and agencies (including 9-1-1 Centers, State Police, the US Military, and Air Traffic Control Centers). We are seeking an experienced IT professional to upgrade, support and maintain our IT infrastructure.
+5 years experience supporting all aspects of a medium-sized business network
• Install, update, and troubleshoot Windows 7/ 8/10 operating systems, as well as desktop, laptop and mobile hardware
• Support a mixed environment of Linux and Macs
• Network-based AntiVirus solutions (Bitdefender, Sophos & Symantec)
• Windows 2008 & Windows 2012 Servers (both operating systems & hardware)
• Linux OS (hardware and virtualized)
• Network-based printers & copiers
• Network switches, firewalls (Fortinet and wifi equipment)
• Virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare-based platforms
• Backup software (backup exec and backup scripts).
• Manage Office365 mailboxes, Exchange, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure
• Experience with IIS, Apache
• QL database applications (managing jobs, backups, drops, configure, restore)
Email resumes to email@example.com Eventide, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please mention AES001039 when applying for this position.
1 Alsan Way
Little Ferry, New Jersey 07643
Eventide was founded in 1971 in New York City. Eventide is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital audio processing products for recording, broadcast, and live performance. Headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, Eventide invented the H910, the first Harmonizer effects processor in 1975.