Posted On: 2017-6-8
Location: Little Ferry, NJ, USA
Eventide has a proud 46-year history of delivering world-class audio processing gear to the music, broadcast and film industries. We’re seeking a dedicated, experienced senior repair technician to support our products and customers. Qualified applicants must have experience troubleshooting pro-quality audio and complex digital circuitry. The position requires exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience analyzing and repairing computer boards to the component level.
- Identify computer hardware and/or investigate functionality
- Read electronic schematics and bill of materials
- Perform surface mount component solder rework
- Use solder rework stations (i.e. soldering Iron, hot air, solder wave machine, IR rework station)
- Experience with audio circuit design and testing
- Experience using test and measurement equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyzer, function generators, distortion analyzers)
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
Fast-paced, small team, high impact environment
Health, Dental, 401k w/matching
Eventide Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001038 when applying for this position.
1 Alsan Way
Little Ferry, New Jersey 07643
Eventide was founded in 1971 in New York City. Eventide is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital audio processing products for recording, broadcast, and live performance. Headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, Eventide invented the H910, the first Harmonizer effects processor in 1975.