Posted On: 2017-4-26
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
This position is focused on providing technical expertise for our customers so they can get the most out of the Audio Precision products.
• have a passion for all things audio
• have LabVIEW driver development experience
• have technical experience with some of the following devices:
• Analog and digital electronics
• Acoustic transducers
• A/D & D/A converters
• enjoy helping customers resolve their test challenges
• want to be part of growing a business
• seek to join a knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly team of professionals
• are results driven and self-motivated,
…then we want to speak with you.
This position is responsible for Technical Support of the Audio Precision product portfolio worldwide. Audio Precision’s addressable market spans across many industries and applications, so the ideal candidate will have the flexibility to meaningfully engage with a diverse set of test challenges with novice and expert engineers. Domestic and International travel will be required occasionally.
• Advise users on the use of cutting-edge hardware and software solutions provided by AP
• Develop and maintain AP LabVIEW drivers
• Create applications support documentation
• Assist customers with application programming
• Develop and deliver audio test technology seminars
• Collaborate with other technical support engineers, marketing, sales, and engineering to help provide test solutions
• Electronic Technician/EE degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills, public and speaking
• Programming experience with (.net) compatible languages
• Five years’ experience utilizing the above skills in an audio related field
• Desire to grow, and learn new things
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Experience using Audio Precision instrumentation
• Technical writing
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@ap.com.
Principals only, recruiters please do not contact AP regarding this position.
***Audio Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Please mention AES001023 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is the recognized standard in audio test. Since 1984, AP has offered high-performance audio analyzer instruments and applications to help engineers worldwide design and manufacture consumer, professional and industrial audio products. Audio Precision is located in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland, OR, area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. For more information, visit http://www.ap.com/