Posted On: 2017-3-8
Location: Chenzhen, PR China
Work independently indeveloping mechanical solution for acoustical system products for PSS APAC, targeting mass production of premium products with OEM suppliers, with PSS advanced loudspeaker drivers and technologies.
•Responsible for various product designs and developments in technical aspects as well as business schedule, quality and cost.
•Capable to provide solutions/ideas for mechanical architecture during RFP/concept phase for business management upon customer requests.
•Responsible for detailing design implementation to meet project milestones according to CRS.
•Be creative and innovative to implement new designs, create design guidelines, procedures and technology for mechanical design processes.
•Capable to set priorities (cost, quality and timing) in addressing high quality of professional design output with the help of the system group leader.
- Great design practice according to DFM/DFA (Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly).
•Make sure the TPD (technical product documentation) released according to project plan.
•Capable to work with functional teams to achieve project goals, including Electronic, Acoustic, Production Engineering, SQE and Sourcing, etc.
Work under minimum supervision and independently. Interaction with both internal and external parties and communication will reach levels from junior employee to senior management. Requires independent decision making and the decisions would directly influence product design, cost, quality and timing.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Master degree is a plus
- Working Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in product design of consumer audio products or loudspeakers.
- Using Pro-Engineer Creo (or Wildfire), Knowledge in using Pro-Interlink/PDM, other modules such as cabling, sheet metal will have advantage.
- Thorough experience on Tolerance stack-up of mechanical design. Good knowledge in fixture & jig will be a plus.
- Experienced on mechanical design, tooling, material selection, and cosmetic treatment. Full understanding the processes of product development cycle is a must.
- Experienced in quality control during the product development and NPI cycle.
- Must have knowledge and experience of plastic material, plastic tooling, metal material, metal stamping tool, plastic injection molding, wooden part processing, cable, foam, label printing technique and secondary processes pertinent to product design.
- Must have knowledge in DFMEA, GD&T and Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis. Knowledge in SQC will be a plus.
- Have good analytical skills on product and hands on at solving technical problem with theory knowledge and quality tools.
- Hands on part approval process.
- Skillful in convincing people by theory, data and facts for technical issues.
Fluent in English (bothwrittenandspoken) and Mandarin.
-Must have passion on product design for high quality to meet business targets on schedule and cost control.
- A team minded person capable of working independently.
- Self-motivated and self-driving on tasks with result orientated attitude. Capable to work under pressure with commitment. Strong commitment on deliveries to meet both technical and business targets.
Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001002 when applying for this position.