- April 16, 2013
- March 22, 2013
AES Job Board
Sennheiser Electronic Corp. - Area Sales Manager
Posted On: 2013-1-25
Location: Multiple locations
Sennheiser has several sales positions available for our Professional Systems and Integrated Systems channels. You will be responsible for the sale of Sennheiser products in a specified geographical area and the ideal candidate will be based out of the respective territory.
For more information, please visit the Careers page of our website at: careers.sennheiserusa.com.
Candidates must have:
• Experience and knowledge related to the products in your specified channel
• Territory sales experience
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
• High motivation with the ability to work independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Polished presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Proficient PC skills including MS Office and Lotus Notes preferred
• Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationship that meet company core values
• Ability to travel up to 80% inclduing overnight stays as business needs dictate
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university prefered and four to six years related sales channel experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualified candidates should submit a résumé to: careers.sennheiserusa.com and specify the position/location in the subject line.
Please mention AES00502 when applying for this position.
About Sennheiser Electronic Corp.
One Enterprise Drive
Old Lyme, CT 06371
Sennheiser Electronic Corp. (SEC) is an Oscar, Emmy, and Grammy award-winning manufacturer of high-quality headphones, microphones, RF wireless microphone systems, boomsets, infrared translation systems, and active noise-cancelling headsets. Industries served by Sennheiser include consumer electronics, music industry, professional broadcast and theater, integrated systems, telecommunications, audiology, and aviation. With headquarters in Old Lyme, Connecticut, SEC also distributes a distinguished line of audio brands, including Neumann microphones, TRUE Systems microphone preamplifiers, and K-array loudspeakers.