- November 26, 2013
- October 29, 2013
AES Job Board
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. - Marketing Manager - Russian speaker
Posted On: 2013-9-4
Location: London, UK
As part of the EMEA Field Marketing team, this role will work closely with the Integrated Marketing team to design and deliver innovative marketing campaigns with Dolby partners and customers – enabling our partners to highlight the added value of Dolby products to their consumer audiences. This may include developing relationships and engaging with various contacts within the eco-system including studios, content creators, OEMs, software developers, exhibitors, content distributors, etc.
• Field Marketing responsibility for Russia & CIS markets. Spending time with key partners and clients and agencies to build local relationships in Russia and CIS
• Work with the Integrated Marketing team to identify and design co-market awareness opportunities and priorities.
• Communicate with partners regarding programs, events, and product specific information – build relationships with marketing organizations at partners / customers
• Coordinate and manage Dolby presence in partner marketing events and programs (and vice versa) including trade shows, product launches, demonstrations, training, advertising and public relations, coordinating with COEs.
• Execute on a field level marketing promotions for partner sales.
• Provide input to the Marketing Studio in creating local promotional and educational materials for partners.
• Monitor and provide feedback to the Integrated Marketing team on partner marketing activities, including activities partners may do with Dolby competitors.
• Pro-actively connect with global activation colleagues to leverage existing materials and partner relationships.
• Partner closely with regional sales, especially on activities related to strategic accounts.
• Support development of the integrated marketing plan based on insight and analysis of the local market, customers, and competitors.
• Facilitate partner marketing execution through tools, programs and by leveraging Dolby resources.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience required:
• Strong progressive experience developing and implementing partner marketing programs for partners based in EMEA with emphasis on Russia and CIS (global experience also desirable)
• Technology expertise and relevant industry experience/knowledge desired - cross-BG knowledge
• Creative approach to identifying collaborative opportunities and proven ability to execute
• Ability to be an advisor to partners in terms of business and marketing focus
• Breadth of tactical marketing skills, with a clear understanding of the how to implement with channel/ecosystem partners to generate awareness, pipeline and opportunity.
• Understanding of complex business purchasing behaviour
• Experience working across cultural and geographical markets – competency in at least one other language and English
• Proven track record of negotiation skills, business acumen with good financial awareness.
Skills & Education required:
• Relevant Business/marketing degree or equivalent.
• Excellent PC skills are a pre-requisite, working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, & Excel is required.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), editorial, creative and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Russian language to native business level, Exemplary attention to detail
• Knowledge of English language to business fluent level, Exemplary attention to detail
• Good project management and organizational skills.
The job is based in London with regular travel to/from Russia as required.
Please mention AES00558 when applying for this position.
About Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
100 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94103
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE: DLB) is the global leader in technologies that are essential elements in the best entertainment experiences. Founded in 1965 and best known for high-quality audio and surround sound, Dolby creates innovations that enrich entertainment at the movies, at home, or on the go. For more information about Dolby Laboratories or Dolby technologies, please visit www.dolby.com.