Posted On: 2017-2-16
Location: Costa Mesa, CA, USA
The SQA Engineer will be responsible for performing software/firmware qualification of pro audio applications and systems. Experience with automated test design and implementation is required. Software under test will include cross-platform desktop applications, mobile apps and embedded firmware. The SQA Engineer will work with cross-functional development teams to ensure our software and devices meet product and quality targets and will be involved in activities aimed at improving the overall customer experience with QSC products.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a software development environment
• Experience with Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile platforms is required
• Experience with SQA processes and methodologies is required
• Experience designing and implementing automated testing suites is required
• Programming/scripting experience is required
• Experience with pro audio products / software is required
• Experience with digital audio mixers is strongly preferred
• Must possess great organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are required
• Experience writing and developing test plans/procedures is preferred
• Familiarity with development and defect tracking tools such as JIRA is required
• Familiarity with Scrum development is preferred
• Develop, execute and maintain test plans/procedures for pro audio products/applications
• Qualify product to marketing and product requirements
• Utilize and promote the QSC defect tracking system for all issue reporting
• Frequent communication/reporting of test progress and status
• Work with developers to isolate and resolve problems throughout product development
• Work with Customer Support to help identify, report and collaborate on solutions for problems reported in the field
• Work with the entire SQA team to establish and improve SQA/Development processes
Please send resume to: Robert.Cambareri@qsc.com
Please mention AES00983 when applying for this position.
1675 MacArthur Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
QSC, LLC, is a globally recognized leader in the design, engineering, and manufacture of award winning high performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors (DSP), and the Q-SYS networked audio, video, and control platform. Uniquely leveraging a broad range of technologies located under one roof, QSC products outperform the sum of their parts by delivering reliable, scalable, and flexible solutions for professional installed, portable, production, corporate, and cinema customers worldwide.