In This Section
- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Oral History DVD: Richard Factor (104)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Oral History DVD: Richard Factor
AES Oral History 104: Richard Factor. Founder of Eventide Clockworks. Richard Factor, a self-taught electronics engineer and avid ham radio enthusiast is the Co-Founder and CEO of Eventide, Inc. (1971). Eventide designed and built some of the first commercially available digital audio equipment including the first HarmonizerR - The first digital pitch-changer suitable for studio use. They also developed the digital obscenity screening delay system used at radio stations across the country. Mr. Factor later guided Eventide into avionics, designing the first affordable moving map displays. He has presented a number of technical papers at AES conventions and is a recipient of the AES Fellowship Award. Interviewed by Paul Gallo. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:09:45) Interview Date: 2009-10-10
Video Trailer coming soon!
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!