In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Richard Factor (104)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 104: Richard Factor. Founder of Eventide Clockworks. Richard Factor, a self-taught electronics engineer and avid ham radio enthusiast is the Co-Founder and CEO of Eventide, Inc. (1971). Eventide designed and built some of the first commercially available digital audio equipment including the first HarmonizerR - The first digital pitch-changer suitable for studio use. They also developed the digital obscenity screening delay system used at radio stations across the country. Mr. Factor later guided Eventide into avionics, designing the first affordable moving map displays. He has presented a number of technical papers at AES conventions and is a recipient of the AES Fellowship Award. Interviewed by Paul Gallo. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:09:45) Interview Date: 2009-10-10
Video Trailer coming soon!
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!