In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Richard Factor (104)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 104: Richard Factor. Founder of Eventide Clockworks. Richard Factor, a self-taught electronics engineer and avid ham radio enthusiast is the Co-Founder and CEO of Eventide, Inc. (1971). Eventide designed and built some of the first commercially available digital audio equipment including the first HarmonizerR - The first digital pitch-changer suitable for studio use. They also developed the digital obscenity screening delay system used at radio stations across the country. Mr. Factor later guided Eventide into avionics, designing the first affordable moving map displays. He has presented a number of technical papers at AES conventions and is a recipient of the AES Fellowship Award. Interviewed by Paul Gallo. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:09:45) Interview Date: 2009-10-10
Video Trailer coming soon!
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!