In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John Meyer (094)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 094: John Meyer. John Meyer has influenced the way audiences hear sound since the late 60s. As in-house speaker designer at San Francisco's McCune Sound Service, he began creating loudspeakers using integral control processors. Since the founding of Meyer Sound Laboratories in 1979, Meyer has created many innovations that have changed the face of live sound reproduction, including advanced self-powered loudspeaker systems. Meyer Sound has garnered 37 U.S. and international patents and won numerous industry awards and honors. In 1985 John was made a Fellow of the AES, and he received the Silver Medal Award in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (37:29) Interview Date: 2007-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!