In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John Meyer (094)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 094: John Meyer. John Meyer has influenced the way audiences hear sound since the late 60s. As in-house speaker designer at San Francisco's McCune Sound Service, he began creating loudspeakers using integral control processors. Since the founding of Meyer Sound Laboratories in 1979, Meyer has created many innovations that have changed the face of live sound reproduction, including advanced self-powered loudspeaker systems. Meyer Sound has garnered 37 U.S. and international patents and won numerous industry awards and honors. In 1985 John was made a Fellow of the AES, and he received the Silver Medal Award in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (37:29) Interview Date: 2007-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!