In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: David Hewitt (092)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 092: David Hewitt. One of the most accomplished remote recording engineers over the past 37 years, David has received multiple TEC awards, Grammys, Emmys, and Cinema Audio awards for his work as a live recording and broadcast engineer, and film sound mixer. As founder of Remote Recording Services, he has created a top-notch studio on wheels. Mr. Hewitt was inducted into the TEC Hall of Fame in 2006. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:16:19) Interview Date: 2005-12-05
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!