In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: D.B. Keele Jr. (088)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
D.B. Keele Jr.
AES Oral History 088: D.B. Keele Jr. D.B. (also known as Don) Keele Jr. is best known for his work with EV in the 1970s. While with EV, Mr. Keele designed the constant directivity high frequency horns for EV's "HR" series speakers. These horns were created so as to provide a constant sound pressure level (SPL) at all frequencies within the coverage area of the horn. His work on loudspeaker measurements earned him the 2001 TEF Richard C. Heyser Award and he was awarded a Scientific and Technical Academy Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for his work on Cinema constant-directivity loudspeakers. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:32:03) Interview Date: 2001-12-02
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!