In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: D.B. Keele Jr. (088)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
D.B. Keele Jr.
AES Oral History 088: D.B. Keele Jr. D.B. (also known as Don) Keele Jr. is best known for his work with EV in the 1970s. While with EV, Mr. Keele designed the constant directivity high frequency horns for EV's "HR" series speakers. These horns were created so as to provide a constant sound pressure level (SPL) at all frequencies within the coverage area of the horn. His work on loudspeaker measurements earned him the 2001 TEF Richard C. Heyser Award and he was awarded a Scientific and Technical Academy Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for his work on Cinema constant-directivity loudspeakers. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:32:03) Interview Date: 2001-12-02
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!