In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Hermann A.O. Wilms (081)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Hermann A.O. Wilms
AES Oral History 081: Hermann A.O. Wilms. Researcher in room acoustics. After obtaining a diploma in 1957 as an Engineer in industrial electronics, he joined the National Institute of Radio and Cinematography in Brussels as professor. Recipient of the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award in 2007 for more than 35 years of dedicated service to the AES, and to the European region, and conventions in particular. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (29:18) Interview Date: 2002-05-13
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!