In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Hermann A.O. Wilms (081)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Hermann A.O. Wilms
AES Oral History 081: Hermann A.O. Wilms. Researcher in room acoustics. After obtaining a diploma in 1957 as an Engineer in industrial electronics, he joined the National Institute of Radio and Cinematography in Brussels as professor. Recipient of the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award in 2007 for more than 35 years of dedicated service to the AES, and to the European region, and conventions in particular. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (29:18) Interview Date: 2002-05-13
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!