In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Hermann A.O. Wilms (081)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Hermann A.O. Wilms
AES Oral History 081: Hermann A.O. Wilms. Researcher in room acoustics. After obtaining a diploma in 1957 as an Engineer in industrial electronics, he joined the National Institute of Radio and Cinematography in Brussels as professor. Recipient of the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award in 2007 for more than 35 years of dedicated service to the AES, and to the European region, and conventions in particular. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (29:18) Interview Date: 2002-05-13
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!