In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Neville Thiele (074)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 074: Neville Thiele. A. Neville Thiele of the Australian Broadcasting Commission, together with Richard H. Small of the University of Sydney, pioneered a method of analysis for loudspeakers which was named after them (Thiele/Small parameters), a set of electromechanical parameters that define the low frequency performance of loudspeaker drivers. These parameters are published in specification sheets by driver manufacturers giving designers a guide for selecting drivers for loudspeaker systems. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:00:27) Interview Date: 2002-05-13
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!