In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Manfred Schroeder (068)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 068: Manfred Schroeder. Responsible for many developments at Bell Laboratories, Mr. Schroeder has improved the acoustic design of concert halls around the world, including Philharmonic Hall at Lincoln Center. He has received gold medals from both the Acoustical Society of American and the AES. Dr. Schroeder is now active in computer graphics research. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (58:25) Interview Date: 2001-12-03
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!