In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Manfred Schroeder (068)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 068: Manfred Schroeder. Responsible for many developments at Bell Laboratories, Mr. Schroeder has improved the acoustic design of concert halls around the world, including Philharmonic Hall at Lincoln Center. He has received gold medals from both the Acoustical Society of American and the AES. Dr. Schroeder is now active in computer graphics research. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (58:25) Interview Date: 2001-12-03
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!