In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Dr. Floyd E. Toole (065)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Dr. Floyd E. Toole
AES Oral History 065: Dr. Floyd E. Toole. A recipient of the 2008 Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) Lifetime Achievement Award, Dr. Toole is a 40-year pioneer in the acoustics field, widely known for his research on small room acoustics, relating measurements to a listener's perceptions. Dr. Toole is a contributor to many audio publications, and continues his work on acoustics as Vice President of Acoustical Engineering at Harman International Industries, Inc. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:41:32) Interview Date: 2002-05-12
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!