In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Dr. Floyd E. Toole (065)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Dr. Floyd E. Toole
AES Oral History 065: Dr. Floyd E. Toole. A recipient of the 2008 Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) Lifetime Achievement Award, Dr. Toole is a 40-year pioneer in the acoustics field, widely known for his research on small room acoustics, relating measurements to a listener's perceptions. Dr. Toole is a contributor to many audio publications, and continues his work on acoustics as Vice President of Acoustical Engineering at Harman International Industries, Inc. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:41:32) Interview Date: 2002-05-12
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!