In This Section
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Subir K. Pramanik (063)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Subir K. Pramanik
AES Oral History 063: Subir K. Pramanik. Instrumental in the introduction of aesthetics to Bang & Olufsen products. AES International President 1993-1995, President 1997-1998, Board of Governors 1999-2001. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (42:56) Interview Date: 2002-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!