In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: David Robinson (047)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 047: David Robinson. After four years with the BBC as a telecine and video tape recorder design engineer, David Robinson joined Dolby Laboratories in 1966 just after the company was established in the UK. He became Dolby's Chief Engineer and later Vice President of Engineering when the company moved headquarters to San Francisco. Mr. Robinson contributed significantly to the company's success for 38 years. He has held a number of key positions within the AES including President, and is the recipient of the AES Fellowship award plus multiple Board of Governors awards. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:41) Interview Date: 2003-03-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!