In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: David Robinson (047)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 047: David Robinson. After four years with the BBC as a telecine and video tape recorder design engineer, David Robinson joined Dolby Laboratories in 1966 just after the company was established in the UK. He became Dolby's Chief Engineer and later Vice President of Engineering when the company moved headquarters to San Francisco. Mr. Robinson contributed significantly to the company's success for 38 years. He has held a number of key positions within the AES including President, and is the recipient of the AES Fellowship award plus multiple Board of Governors awards. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:41) Interview Date: 2003-03-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!