In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: David Robinson (047)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 047: David Robinson. After four years with the BBC as a telecine and video tape recorder design engineer, David Robinson joined Dolby Laboratories in 1966 just after the company was established in the UK. He became Dolby's Chief Engineer and later Vice President of Engineering when the company moved headquarters to San Francisco. Mr. Robinson contributed significantly to the company's success for 38 years. He has held a number of key positions within the AES including President, and is the recipient of the AES Fellowship award plus multiple Board of Governors awards. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:41) Interview Date: 2003-03-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!