In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Dr. Marina Bosi (038)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Dr. Marina Bosi
AES Oral History 038: Dr. Marina Bosi. A past president of the AES, Dr. Bosi is Consulting Professor in the Music and in the Electrical Engineering Departments at Stanford University and a founding member and director of the Digital Media Project. Previously, Dr. Bosi was Chief Technology Officer of MPEG LA, VP-Technology at Digital Theater Systems (DTS), and a researcher at Dolby Laboratories working on AC-2, AC-3, and MPEG-2 AAC development. Dr. Bosi has been actively involved in audio standards development for many organizations and has received the AES Fellowship Award for her work. She also has received several awards for her scholarship from both the French and Italian governments. Dr. Bosi holds several patents and has authored the textbook "Introduction to Digital Audio Coding and Standards". Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (29:09) Interview Date: 2003-10-10
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!