In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Dr. Marina Bosi (038)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Dr. Marina Bosi
AES Oral History 038: Dr. Marina Bosi. A past president of the AES, Dr. Bosi is Consulting Professor in the Music and in the Electrical Engineering Departments at Stanford University and a founding member and director of the Digital Media Project. Previously, Dr. Bosi was Chief Technology Officer of MPEG LA, VP-Technology at Digital Theater Systems (DTS), and a researcher at Dolby Laboratories working on AC-2, AC-3, and MPEG-2 AAC development. Dr. Bosi has been actively involved in audio standards development for many organizations and has received the AES Fellowship Award for her work. She also has received several awards for her scholarship from both the French and Italian governments. Dr. Bosi holds several patents and has authored the textbook "Introduction to Digital Audio Coding and Standards". Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (29:09) Interview Date: 2003-10-10
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!