In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Alex Balster (028)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 028: Alex Balster. While working for Polygram, helped develop technology that enabled CDs to store and reproduce music. Owns and operates a consulting company that specializes in the design and supervision of high quality acoustical projects for the art, audio / video, media and entertainment industry, including recording studios, sound dubbing stages, mastering suites for digital sound processing, facilities for magnetic and optical media-production, and other special purpose facilities. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:54) Interview Date: 2000-09-22
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!