In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Alex Balster (028)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 028: Alex Balster. While working for Polygram, helped develop technology that enabled CDs to store and reproduce music. Owns and operates a consulting company that specializes in the design and supervision of high quality acoustical projects for the art, audio / video, media and entertainment industry, including recording studios, sound dubbing stages, mastering suites for digital sound processing, facilities for magnetic and optical media-production, and other special purpose facilities. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:54) Interview Date: 2000-09-22
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!