In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Bill Hanley (019)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 019: Bill Hanley. Known as the "father of festival sound", Bill is best known for designing, building, installing, and operating the sound system used at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Fair. Mr. Hanley was also a mixer and one of the founders of Fillmore East. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:20:00) Interview Date: 2003-10-12
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!