In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Bill Hanley (019)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 019: Bill Hanley. Known as the "father of festival sound", Bill is best known for designing, building, installing, and operating the sound system used at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Fair. Mr. Hanley was also a mixer and one of the founders of Fillmore East. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:20:00) Interview Date: 2003-10-12
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!