In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Oral History DVD: Ed Greene (017)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Oral History DVD: Ed Greene
AES Oral History 017: Ed Greene. Chief engineer at MGM Records in 1970s and World renowned broadcast engineer, mixer for major awards ceremony broadcasts including the Oscars and Grammy, the main broadcast engineer for the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. Mr. Greene has received 19 Primetime Emmy Awards and was inducted into the Technical Excellence in Creativity Hall of Fame in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:41:38) Interview Date: 2004-11-23
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!