In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Ed Greene (017)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 017: Ed Greene. Chief engineer at MGM Records in 1970s and World renowned broadcast engineer, mixer for major awards ceremony broadcasts including the Oscars and Grammy, the main broadcast engineer for the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. Mr. Greene has received 19 Primetime Emmy Awards and was inducted into the Technical Excellence in Creativity Hall of Fame in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:41:38) Interview Date: 2004-11-23
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!