In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Ed Greene (017)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 017: Ed Greene. Chief engineer at MGM Records in 1970s and World renowned broadcast engineer, mixer for major awards ceremony broadcasts including the Oscars and Grammy, the main broadcast engineer for the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. Mr. Greene has received 19 Primetime Emmy Awards and was inducted into the Technical Excellence in Creativity Hall of Fame in 2007. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (1:41:38) Interview Date: 2004-11-23
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!