In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Dan Dugan (009)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 009: Dan Dugan. Dan started his career as a theater lighting technician and at age 24 moved into the world of theater sound. Mr. Dugan is most recognized for his patented invention of the automatic microphone mixer, used everywhere from the U.S. Supreme Court to the David Letterman Show. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (25:23) Interview Date: 2002-10-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!